Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Blogger

Finally i become a blogger..Friends please don't feel surprise I become one of the family because i'm not willing to do that.I have been forced by someone.
First of all,i have to admit that i not really good in English.I'm sure you will find a lot of grammar mistakes in my writing.I will try my best to improve my grammar but give me some time.Haha.I'm just wondering why everyone fall in love with blog.Me doesn't like to write.But think carefully everytime I write sure not come from my heart i mean is force by someone.In school i forced to write dairy(primary school),journal(secondary school) then present BLOG.

The reason why i don't like to write???I think because i don't know how to express my feeling or ideas in words.I think i should learn how to write and this is the time for me to polish up my English.Pei Nee no more excuses for you to be lazy!

Oops I'm running out of time because I'm doing this in the library.I will edit my profile later and make my blog look more interesting.Right now please bear with the ugly background.

3 comments:

j i a x i a n g said...

force by someone?*ahem* haha..aiya.. don't so unhappy of writing blog. you can always ask jess loi how to blog since she so like to blog..=P haha..cheer up

kenjee said...

haha... dun say force lar.. it is good also wat to start a blog..
at least u can learn new things...
tat is wat u ar in AIESEC for..to learn more things..

Kristinah said...

OMG...pei nee!!!! Is that you???