KL I'm back!!!
I'm feel so excited(even until now).Finally i reach home after left here for almost 4 months since CNY break.I really miss here a lot.I miss my family,miss my room and my PIKACHU,miss my friends,miss everything at here.Everythings and everyone at here still remain unchange but NOT ME
When I step into my house,the 1st thing my aunt said to me is "Gal,u got nothing to eat in Penang".I stunned for few second and only get what she meant.She said I'm getting fat.I'm so sad,sob sob.Haha,what to do?Penang have alot of delicious food and it's so cheap(compare to KL).I'm a person who love to looking for nice food.In Penang,me and my coursemate like to hang out looking for nice food.
Come back to KL everything I'm still use to it since I'm stay here form the day I born.Only 1 thing I really cannot tolerate is here really noisy.Early in the morning I'm awake by the cars because my house is just beside a express highway.It's totally different in Penang.But the good thing is I can see beautiful night scenary in KL especially during special national celebration.Fireworks sprakling and spread in the sky in KL.Haha
Ok I think that's all.Wish everyone and me HAPPY HOLIDAY...Spend your time wisely since this is the last long holiday for us(USM student).
Sunday, May 24, 2009
I'm Back!!!
Posted by Pei Nee at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment