It have been quite a long time i didn't update my blog.Well the reason is:I'm lazy but the most important is I'm enjoying my holiday.Haha.As my promise to my friends,that is we have to go for vacation for every long sem break.So,for this year our station is PULAU REDANG that is situated in Terengganu.
This trip consist of 6 pretties gal.Me,XiaoWen,Puiyan,Henyee,Esther and Chooiyee.The rest??Haiz...Many of them could'nt make it.So at last only left 6 of us,For this trip is 3 days 2 night.We spent for whole night taking bus form PWTC terminal to Kuala Terenganu.The journey took almost 8 hours.What make me feel excited from the beginning of the journey is we were sitting a double decker bus at the front seat of the upper level.It's seem like sitting a roller coaster(slow version) because in front of us is only a big glass and u can see cleary all the view on the road.Such a great experince.
We reached K.Terengganu around 6am and took 1 hour journey to the jetty.We stayed in a resort named Kalong.My friend's father is a one of the shareholder so we as her friends of course can get alot of benefits that is free rental for the life jacket and mask for snorkelling.If compare to Laguna and other resorts this resorts is not a 5 stars resort,not many rooms and the sand is not finer compared Laguna but I love this place so much because it's more quiet,tranquil,peaceful...I'm not exaggerating..I have the evidence to show the place is peaceful that is he turtles laid eggs just in front of the Kalong beach.
After our lunch,the 1st destination is marine park..Due to peak season, almost the whole beach is full of tourist.It is quite crowded when we snorkelling.I just keep knocking on others or the others keep knocking me.Luckily,the boss's daughter is there,so the faciliators quite take care of us.We took the advantage to swim farer and longer time.We got the chance to see more fishes and coral reef.It was amazing...I can see different kind of corals just below my leg and it is so near to me.I can recognise some of them that I learned in biodiversity course.I saw an eel...and it seem like swimming towards me...on the spot I screamed and as a result a drank alot of salt water..Haha
We spent for the days snorkeling,taking picture,playing pingpong and of course girl's favourite pillow talk..Then the trip is coming to the end.I really have a great and relaxing holiday at there.Wish I can go more trip with my buddies in future.According to 1 of my friend HenYee,the next station is Bangkok...Haha..I really wish that I have enough $$$ to go there...Finally most important things... Pictures
Took in the van.On the way to jetty at 6 am
This is our boat that brought is from jetty to Redang Island
The turtle laid egg at the Kalong beach.See....how peaceful is here.According to the facilitator at here,after 20 years the baby turtle grow up,they will come back here that is where the place they hatch to lay egg.Amazing rite?

0 comments:
Post a Comment